Links to External Resources on Online-Safety
Online-Safety Guide to the Internet
2. Never give any passwords to anyone outside your family - even friends!
3. Never give out any of the following information during a 'chat' session or when accessing online forums or message boards:
4. Never send an online person any photographs or anything else without first checking with a parent
5. Never arrange for someone you meet online to visit your house
6. Never arrange a face-to-face meeting with another computer user without parental permission. Any such meeting should be in a public place and at least one parent should accompany you. Your house should remain occupied during the meeting to prevent burglary.